Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Time for a change.

As the New Year approaches, what is running through your mind? For me, it's "time for a change." I am one day away from completing another reading of the whole Bible. It was challenging and rewarding. But for several weeks now, I've been wondering what Bible Reading Plan I'm going to do next year.

Then today, I picked up a copy of the Church of the Nazarene's Sunday School Discipleship Ministry's Connection newsletter. In it, I read about a FREE Mobile App that Back to the Bible has offered to every congregation in the Church of the Nazarene, called go Tandem. As an older gentleman in our church in North Jersey used to say: "God is never late. He's never early, He's right on time."

Here is a short video about it.  http://vimeo.com/87500530

You can use it online: https://www.gotandem.com/ or download the mobile app at Google Play or the Apple App Store.

What interested me is that after answering 6 questions about your spiritual journey, they match messages from the Bible that apply directly to you. I'm going to try it! Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment